How to install a LoginSecure Extension for the Joomla! CMS.
The volunteers of Joomla! have made a great tutorial on how to install extensions on your Joomla! site. Below you can find a short excerpt from the Joomla Docs about this. For the full article please go to this link(https://docs.joomla.org/Installing_an_extension).
For most extensions and most users, the procedure will be:
- Download the extension to your local machine as a zip file package.
- From the backend of your Joomla site (administration) select Extensions → Install/Uninstall.
- Click the Browse button and select the extension package on your local machine.
- Click the Upload File and Install button.
- Some extensions may provide further instructions on installation.
- Note that modules and plugins must be enabled before they will work.