We provide support from Monday till Friday from 10 AM till 5 PM CET (UTC+1 or UTC+2 during Summer). There is no support available on weekends and holidays.
Depending on the complexity of your support issue it's usually between a few minutes and 48 hours. When we expect longer delays we will notify you.
What we support
Support is available only for the PRO versions of our software & only to users having an active subscription (no exceptions*! If your subscription has expired, then we won't provide any support).
Support is also available for users of our services.
As a general rule of thumb - the more details you provide about your issues, the higher your chances of getting support are. Whenever possible add screenshots & give us a link to a page where we can observe the issue.
* Except for the FREE LoginSecure Framework which is mandatory for our PRO extensions.
We understand that you want to be unique. Sometimes we are asked to make minor adjustments to our products so that they match a site's work & feel. Usually, we are happy to make those modifications. However, sometimes we are asked to make adjustments that require hours of additional work - this is more than we can provide for free. If you need such adjustments then please get in contact with us by creating a ticket.
The items below are relevant for users who bought a Joomla! extension from LoginSecure.
What we can support
- Bugs - if you find a bug, we'll fix it.
- Simple CSS problems - helping you find out why elements on your site are overlapping
- Fast code adjustments - layout position changes or the removal of an HTML element
What we won't support
- Changing the current functionality - our extensions are provided "as is".
Adding new functionality - no matter how trivial, adding anything to the current base always require time
- Bad hosting - if we determine that the reason for your issue is your hosting provider - we can't do anything other than advise you to look for a respected Joomla hosting provider.
- Outdated versions - if you are running an old version of our components, PHP or Joomla.
- Incompatibility with other extensions - there are extensions out there, that are bad! They are badly written or outdated. If you are running one of those, chances are that we cannot help you. However, we'll do our best to identify the issue & if it is in our power we do whatever we can to fix it.
- Bad templates - if you happen to run a bad template, then you are out of luck. If we identify that your template is the cause of the problem (if our extension works as expected with a default Joomla template) then we will ask you to look for help from the template creator.